Remote Deposit Capture
Personal and Micro-Business Banking
Mobile Money Remote Deposit capture services are designed to allow you to make deposits to your checking, money market savings or savings accounts from your mobile device from anywhere. It is as simple as taking a picture of your check and hitting send.
To qualify for these services, you must be a customer in good standing with us, be signed up for our Online Banking, and be a Mobile Money user. Applications are available at either of our locations. Applications can also be found HERE. Please follow the instructions below to fill out, and sign online. This form can be emailed back to us at email@example.com. Please do not fill out any personal identifying information (i.e. Social Security number, birth date, account number) if you are emailing the forms to us.
We offer the benefits and convenience of Mobile Money Remote Deposit to you free of charge.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
In order to sign electronically, the form MUST be opened in Adobe. If your browser does not automatically open the file through Adobe, your computer settings will need to be changed.
- Click on the three dots in the right hand corner of the browser. This will open up a menu.
- Click "Settings" and then "Privacy and security" on the left side menu.
- Under "Privacy and security", click on "Site Settings". This will open up Permissions for Chrome.
- Scroll down to "PDF documents" and click the arrow.
- Click on the switch to activate "Download PDF files instead of automatically opening them in Chrome.
- Click on "Tools" on the menu and find "Internet Options".
- Navigate to "Programs" tab and find "Manage Add-ons".
- In the "Show" menu select "All Add-ons".
- Find Adobe PDF Reader in the add-on list and click on it.
- Click on "Disable" at the bottom right corner and click Close.
- Relaunch browser.
- Opens a PDF file inside the browser.
- Fill out form.
- Click on Writing Tool at the top right corner.
- Click on the "Ballpoint Pen" option. Pick your ink color and the size of the line.
- Using your mouse as a pen, sign the document.
- Save the file.
- Click "Share this Page" icon.
- Click the email option and email document to us.