The Advantage Banking account is our club checking account offered to customers that might find it beneficial to take advantage of some of the following services:
- No Monthly Minimum Balance Requirement
- Complimentary Personalized Checks
- Debit Card
- IDProtect® - identity theft monitoring and resolution1
- Cellular Phone Protection2 (Cellular telephone bill must be paid using eligible account)
- Debit Advantage® - Buyer's Protection2 and Extended Warranty2
- Travel and Leisure Discounts (Available online only)
- Health Discount Savings. This is NOT insurance
- $hopping Rewards™ (Registration/activation required: Available online only)
- Roadside Assistance Service2
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance2
- Complimentary Photocopies (personal use only)
- Complimentary Outgoing Fax Service (personal use only)
- Complimentary Personal Money Orders
The monthly fee for Advantage Banking is $4.00. A family plan is also available for $6.00 which provides accidental death insurance for all immediate family members in your household.
You will receive a monthly detailed statement with images of your checks and deposit slips. This can be a traditional statement that will be mailed to you or an E-Statement that you can access from the convenience of your Online Banking account.
A Debit Card, ONLINE BANKING, Mobile Money and MOBILE DEPOSIT CAPTURE are available on this account for your convenience. You must be an Online Banking subscriber to be eligible for Mobile Money and Mobile Deposit Capture.
1Benefits are available to personal checking account owner(s) and their joint account owners subject to the terms and conditions for the applicable Benefits. Some Benefits require authentication, registration and/or activation. Benefits are not available to a "signer" on the account who is not an account owner or to businesses, clubs, trusts, organizations and/or churches and their members, or schools and their employees/students.
2Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is provided through the company named in the Guide to Benefits or on the certificate of insurance. Insurance Products are not insured by the FDIC or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the bank or any bank affiliate.