Online Banking Extras
How to get started with your Online Banking Bill Pay.
Start enjoying the convenience and simplicity of Bill Pay today. It all begins with adding a payee—the company or person you wish to pay.
Here's how easy it is to get started:
- Grab a bill and log on to your online banking account
- Click on the "Bill Pay" tab.
- Click the "Add a Payee" button on the dashboard.
- Enter the required payee information found on your bill.
Once you’ve added a payee, you can make a payment right from your dashboard.
And that’s just the start. With Bill Pay you never have to worry about missing a payment. That’s because you can:
- Automate recurring payments
- Receive helpful email or text reminders when payments are due
- View the due and date and amount of upcoming bills right on your dashboard with eBill.
Online Financial Management
Online Financial Management (OFM) allows you to view and maintain financial information through your online banking account. Our OFM software allows you to:
- Track accounts and categorize transactions
- Retain and review account and transaction history
- Create and maintain a budget and financial goals
- Track net worth
- Monitor activity through alerts
- All Putnam County State Bank accounts are automatically included and updated
Contact us to get signed up today.