Online Banking Extras
How to get started with your Online Banking Bill Pay:
Start enjoying the convenience and simplicity of Bill Pay today. It all begins with adding a payee—the company or person you wish to pay.
Here's how easy it is to get started:
- Grab a bill and log on to your online banking account
- Click on the "Bill Pay" tab and accept the user's agreements.
- Click the "Add a Payee" button on the dashboard.
- Enter the required payee information found on your bill.
Once you’ve added a payee, you can make a payment right from your dashboard.
And that’s just the start. With Bill Pay you never have to worry about missing a payment. That’s because you can:
- Automate recurring payments
- Receive helpful email or text reminders when payments are due
- View the due date and amount of upcoming bills right on your dashboard with eBill.
How to get started with EStatements:
- Click on "Statement" tab.
- Verify your email address
- Enter security phrase (it can be anything)
- Enter enrollment passcode (click on the link to receive passcode)
- Read disclosure and check box "I agree to the listed terms".
- Click "Enroll"
No more waiting on the mail, or frantically searching for statements at year end. Putnam County State Bank will keep your statements for 18 months on your Online Banking account for your convenience.
If you do not have Online Banking access, simply click on the LOGIN button on our Home Page and click ENROLL. You can also sign up at your nearest Putnam County State Bank location.