Online Banking Extras
How to get started with your Online Banking Bill Pay:
Start enjoying the convenience and simplicity of Bill Pay today. It all begins with adding a payee—the company or person you wish to pay.
Here's how easy it is to get started:
- Grab a bill and log on to your online banking account
- Click on the "Bill Pay" tab and accept the user's agreements.
- Click the "Add a Payee" button on the dashboard.
- Enter the required payee information found on your bill.
Once you’ve added a payee, you can make a payment right from your dashboard.
And that’s just the start. With Bill Pay you never have to worry about missing a payment. That’s because you can:
- Automate recurring payments
- Receive helpful email or text reminders when payments are due
- View the due date and amount of upcoming bills right on your dashboard with eBill.
- Click on "ES" tab.
- Verify your email address
- Enter security phrase (it can be anything)
- Enter enrollment passcode (click on the link to receive passcode)
- Read disclosure and check box "I agree to the listed terms".
- Click "Enroll"